? ??????????????Awww The Little Puppy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??13 Grabs Today. 1156 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dog lover? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 2440 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Puppies? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Training Day Two

Today was day 2 of training. We did a lot of the same things today...mostly
obedience training. Our dogs know the drill, but the parents don't.
So my mom has to earn Ruffy's respect.
She said something about her brain being
fried or scrambled, or something like that.
I wasn't sure that I liked sharing my morning cuddle with
Mommy. Ruffey kept leaning closer and closer.
He even thought he should be in the bathroom while Mom did my hair.
Maybe she should put a bow in his hair, too.
Just kidding, Daddy!

More cuddle time before breakfast.


Ruffey stood guard.

When we got to 4Paws, I decided to explore
a bit on my own.
First, I visited the new lab puppies,
just born in January, I think.

Then I visited some of the dogs in training.
This lab is Rokr.
I tripped over him once today,
but he didn't seem to mind.

Then I rode the rocking horse for a while.

Lunch break!
The temperature got to 69 degrees today!

This little boy followed me all around the training
room. Charlie does this at home, too!
After all that work, I needed a nap!
Grandma was only happy to oblige.