? ??????????????Awww The Little Puppy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??13 Grabs Today. 1156 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dog lover? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 2440 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Puppies? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Photos Day One

Here are photos of our first day with Ruffey,
and you can read the story down below.

Grandma and me by the sign.



Our welcome sign inside the building.



Here comes Ruffey!



Mommy had to take Ruffey's treat bag from me because I tried

to eat the treats...they looked like little chocolates!


I liked hanging on the leash, so 4Paws gave me my very

own tiny leash to hook onto Ruffey's new red and black collar!


Ruffey was still a little shy around me. I know I can be very intimidating!


Good "sit," Ruffey.


See...told ya he loved me!


All this work wears a girl out!