? ??????????????Awww The Little Puppy? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??13 Grabs Today. 1156 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dog lover? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 2440 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Puppies? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Training Day Three

Wednesday night, I decided to show Ruffey
how I like to draw on my little board.
Doesn't he look impressed?

This is how we went to sleep, and this is how we stayed all night.
Ruffey likes to cuddle in the morning.
Still not sure I like sharing the cuddle time with Mommy.
Look how Ruffey has his paw over Mommy's arm.
And he was kissing her hand, too.
All the other dogs in this class are search and rescue dogs.
That means, they're specially trained to track kids
if they run away.
Mommy didn't think I needed that yet.
I'm not too fast for her!
So, while the other dogs tracked their kids outside
for 2.5 hours, Mommy and Ruffey received
private obedience training.
Ruffey is really smart, and Mommy is catching on pretty well.
While Mommy got trained, I went for a bike ride...
and rode a dinosaur...
and a horsey...

and then Mommy made me do some training, too.
This is called "over."
If I'm whining, or just need some comfort,
Ruffey lays his whole body right across me.
I think he's heavy...but the pressure feels good!
I'm thinking this may be a good idea to use
on my brothers when they get crazy!

I tried to push him off,
but Mommy had treats so he stayed put.
I guess treats override my cuteness!
And this is called a "lap."
He lays just his head across my lap
(or Mommy's in this picture).
But he did have his paw on my foot!
Earlier, I was walking by a HUGE bloodhound
in our training group.
I mean HUGE...like 150 pounds HUGE!
I fell down and started whining.
That dog belly scooted over to me
and laid his head right across my lap.
And I'm not even his "new friend"!